Admission Process Guidelines – Click Here
Courses offered & Intake
||Four Year ( 8 Semesters )
DEGREE COURSES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum age: The age of the candidate should be 16 years as on last date of submission of application form.
- Aggregate marks: Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (12th Std. Science) with minimum 50% marks for General category (Open) and minimum 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC).
- H.S.C. Examination (12th Science) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics subjects of 100 Marks.
- XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with PCB or PCMB or PCM or Inter (Agriculture) and passed with English.
- Those who have not offered Biology or Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective University.
- Common Entrance Examination i.e. MHT-CET/JEE/NEET/AIEEA-UG organized by competent authority during year 2018-19 in PCB or PCM subject.
- Those who have not offered Mathematics as one of the subjects at XII Std. (Science) shall have to complete 2 additional credits in Mathematics as deficiency course which will not be considered, while calculating the C.G.P.A. (For Sr.No.1 to 3 & 6 to 7 above)
- Candidates from outside of Maharashtra State who have passed qualifying examination of XII Std. (Science) or equivalent with Botany and Zoology instead of Biology are also eligible.
- The candidates acquiring diploma in Agriculture Science at Rural Institute Amravati or Wardha under the jurisdiction of Dr. PDKV, Akola are qualified for B.Sc. (Honours) (Agri.), B.Sc. (Honours) (Hort.), B.Sc. (Honours) (Forestry), B. Tech. (Biotech.), and B.Sc. (Honours) (Community Science)degree courses in all SAU‟s where eligibility criteria is Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The changes will be made in admission eligibility as per government resolution issued time to time.
- The highest marks of entrance examination will be considered in case of candidate appearing more than one entrance examination.
- NEET Common admission entrance examination is also available in Physics, Chemistry and Biotechnology group but this group of NEET Common admission entrance examination will not be considered for admission.
- Inter (Agriculture) course should be as per the criteria laid down by Indian council of Agriculture Research.
- There is a provision of 2 % reservation for other state candidates in Government and Government aided colleges. Since, the candidates from other states are not eligible for MHT-CET examination, the marks of NEET/JEE/AIEEA-UG will be considered for such other state candidates.
How to enroll
How to enroll
- Students who have passed with H.S.C. Examination ( 12 th Science ) with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics subjects each of 100 Marks have to apply online to “http://www.maha-agriadmission.in/”
- Students have to apply online for getting admission in Merit Quota as well as Management Quota.
- For any admission details kindly approach to the Principal without any hesitation.
(Students can take print out of Admission Process Booklet from Website www.mcaer.org or http://www.maha-agriadmission.in/
Annual Fees structure